DIRECTIONS FROM THE A1:
- Leave the A1 at the Leeming Bar Junction 51.
- Follow signs for and Leyburn, over the new Bedale bypass.
- At round about take second exit to Leyburn onto A684.
- Continue on the A684 you will pass through the villages Crakehall and Patrick Brompton.
- Once leaving Patrick Brompton we are one mile and a half on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE M6:
- Leave the M6 at junction 37, then turn right onto the A684 (signposted Kendal, Sedbergh, A684)
- Stay on A684, you will pass through Hawes, and head towards Leyburn.
- On entering Leyburn, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A684 (signposted Northallerton).
- We are five miles out of Leyburn on the A684 road. After passing through Constable Burton, we are one mile on the right.
- This route is scenic but hilly with narrow roads.