By entering a competition on the Akebar Park Facebook page you are agreeing to Akebar Park storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Akebar Park and not to Facebook.
Entries must be submitted by Friday 7th April 2017.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Akebar Park.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winners will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
6. The closing date is as specified, and Akebar Park reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by a reply on Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Akebar Park reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
14. The pitch will be chosen at the discretion of the team at Akebar Park.
15. The reservation of the pitch will need to be made before Friday 28th April. The booking is not redeemable on any bank holiday weekends and must be taken by 30th June 2017.
16. The pitch is for a two night stay only. Any additional night’s stay must be paid for in full prior to arrival.
17. A family reservation is made up of two adults and two children, any additional people / children or dogs must be paid for as an additional charge.
18. The voucher for use at our onsite pub, The Friars Head is to be redeemed in full with no cash alternative available. There will be no change given if the full amount of the voucher is not used.
For any further information, please contact us.