You will find us on the A684, 7 miles west of the A1 from Leeming Bar.
Follow the white-on-brown tourist signs to Wensleydale
Directions from the A1:
- Leave the A1 at the Leeming Bar Junction 51.
- Follow signs for and Leyburn, over the new Bedale bypass.
- At round about take second exit to Leyburn onto A684.
- Continue on the A684 you will pass through the villages Crakehall and Patrick Brompton.
- Once leaving Patrick Brompton we are one mile and a half on the left.
Directions from the M6:
- Leave the M6 at junction 37, then turn right onto the A684 (signposted Kendal, Sedbergh, A684)
- Stay on A684, you will pass through Hawes, and head towards Leyburn.
- On entering Leyburn, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A684 (signposted Northallerton).
- We are five miles out of Leyburn on the A684 road. After passing through Constable Burton, we are one mile on the right.
This route is scenic but hilly with narrow roads.
- From the M6 travelling from the south take the M62 to the M1
- From the M6 travelling from the north take the A66 to the A1 at Scotch Corner.